Judy's MIRTH & MEANING BLOG
This photo, taken with my iPhone, doesn’t do justice to my little garden. It’s funny how everyone loves the soothing sounds of water softly tapping into a fountain, and my office is just to the right of the garden, so I can enjoy the sounds of the water falling, even when I am looking straight ahead at my messy desk.
Our garden needs some attention, and I am not the one to give it, since the best I can manage is not to kill the hardiest of our house plants. I have learned to be gentle and to keep a respectful distance from my orchids, which demand precise care.
But I love my garden, and I love our fountain, and I hope the light dance of the water will help me keep my thoughts flowing productively as well.
Get Judy's Blog by Email
Get Judy's RSS Feed
If you enjoy this blog, please show your support!
Most Recent Entries• Don’t Stay Stuck This Rosh HaShana, Honey
• Down by the River
• Going Buggy in My Organic Garden
• Go Ahead, Boycott This!
• The Accidental Matchmaker
• How Green Was My Checkbook
• Wife Encourages Husband’s Class 4 Adventures; Lives to Regret It
• The Book of Ruth: It’s Not About Where We Have Been, It’s About Where We Are Going
• Where Did I Put That Thing? Advice for Losers
• What Should We Eat to Be Healthy? Nobody Knows