Judy's MIRTH & MEANING BLOG
This photo, taken with my iPhone, doesn’t do justice to my little garden. It’s funny how everyone loves the soothing sounds of water softly tapping into a fountain, and my office is just to the right of the garden, so I can enjoy the sounds of the water falling, even when I am looking straight ahead at my messy desk.
Our garden needs some attention, and I am not the one to give it, since the best I can manage is not to kill the hardiest of our house plants. I have learned to be gentle and to keep a respectful distance from my orchids, which demand precise care.
But I love my garden, and I love our fountain, and I hope the light dance of the water will help me keep my thoughts flowing productively as well.
Get Judy's Blog by Email
Get Judy's RSS Feed
Support This Blog
Most Recent Entries• “Take Your Dog To Work Day”—No Thanks
• How You Can Tell If Your Date Is Good Husband Material
• “One Family, Two Faiths and a Journey of Hope”
• Ten Tips for Graduates for a Great Life
• Jerusalem Reunification Day 2013—Remembering Another Miracle
• What Moms Really Want for Mother’s Day—It’s Not a Recycled Tote Bag
• Eat, Pray, Love, Connect
• Message to the Earth: I’m Not Going to Feel Guilty Anymore
• Short Skirts Give Women Short Shrift
• Why Cleaning for Passover Is Not a Crummy Idea