Judy's MIRTH & MEANING BLOG
These tips have been pasted to a bathroom mirror in my house for years, and it’s time they got a broader airing. I take no credit for them: They came from The Jewish Women’s Project for Ahavas Yisrael (Love of Israel). You don’t have to be Jewish to benefit from them!
1. Greet everyone with a smile. It makes the world a happier place.
2. Recognize your own virtues; love yourself so you can love others.
3. Speak well about someone every day. Positive words create positive feelings.
4. Give a compliment. It’s a gift that lasts.
5. Be the first to apologize. You will be paving the road to peace.
6. Give more charity. When you give more, you get more.
7. Rejoice in the happiness and success of others. Your life will have more joy.
8. Take the time to feel the pain of others — we are one.
Get Judy's Blog by Email
Get Judy's RSS Feed
If you enjoy this blog, please show your support!
Most Recent Entries• 12 Rules for a Civil Society, Courtesy of George Washington
• Anti-Aging Skin Creams—Financing Available!
• In Praise of the Chocoholic
• Great Expectations
• Saving Mr. Banks
• Fear of Fat: Don’t Let it Make You Skinny
• Too Many Reps to Raunchy Music Hurt My Core
• Home, Sweet Expensive Home
• An Old Dog Learns a New Trick
• Putting the Squeeze on Shoe Shopping