Judy's MIRTH & MEANING BLOG
These tips have been pasted to a bathroom mirror in my house for years, and it’s time they got a broader airing. I take no credit for them: They came from The Jewish Women’s Project for Ahavas Yisrael (Love of Israel). You don’t have to be Jewish to benefit from them!
1. Greet everyone with a smile. It makes the world a happier place.
2. Recognize your own virtues; love yourself so you can love others.
3. Speak well about someone every day. Positive words create positive feelings.
4. Give a compliment. It’s a gift that lasts.
5. Be the first to apologize. You will be paving the road to peace.
6. Give more charity. When you give more, you get more.
7. Rejoice in the happiness and success of others. Your life will have more joy.
8. Take the time to feel the pain of others — we are one.
Get Judy's Blog by Email
Get Judy's RSS Feed
If you enjoy this blog, please show your support!
Most Recent Entries• Going Buggy in My Organic Garden
• Go Ahead, Boycott This!
• The Accidental Matchmaker
• How Green Was My Checkbook
• Wife Encourages Husband’s Class 4 Adventures; Lives to Regret It
• The Book of Ruth: It’s Not About Where We Have Been, It’s About Where We Are Going
• Where Did I Put That Thing? Advice for Losers
• What Should We Eat to Be Healthy? Nobody Knows
• Have A Screaming Good Time on Mother’s Day
• Becoming a Bagless Lady in Los Angeles