Judy's MIRTH & MEANING BLOG
These tips have been pasted to a bathroom mirror in my house for years, and it’s time they got a broader airing. I take no credit for them: They came from The Jewish Women’s Project for Ahavas Yisrael (Love of Israel). You don’t have to be Jewish to benefit from them!
1. Greet everyone with a smile. It makes the world a happier place.
2. Recognize your own virtues; love yourself so you can love others.
3. Speak well about someone every day. Positive words create positive feelings.
4. Give a compliment. It’s a gift that lasts.
5. Be the first to apologize. You will be paving the road to peace.
6. Give more charity. When you give more, you get more.
7. Rejoice in the happiness and success of others. Your life will have more joy.
8. Take the time to feel the pain of others — we are one.
Get Judy's Blog by Email
Get Judy's RSS Feed
Support This Blog
Most Recent Entries• “Take Your Dog To Work Day”—No Thanks
• How You Can Tell If Your Date Is Good Husband Material
• “One Family, Two Faiths and a Journey of Hope”
• Ten Tips for Graduates for a Great Life
• Jerusalem Reunification Day 2013—Remembering Another Miracle
• What Moms Really Want for Mother’s Day—It’s Not a Recycled Tote Bag
• Eat, Pray, Love, Connect
• Message to the Earth: I’m Not Going to Feel Guilty Anymore
• Short Skirts Give Women Short Shrift
• Why Cleaning for Passover Is Not a Crummy Idea